EPIC BATTLE GUIDEEdit
Epic Battles are large quests that clans can participate in. Epic battles typically consist of members from clans of any size attacking, preforming spy actions, or using items on large beasts claimed to be plauging the nations the player controls. Large amounts of gold can be obtained by completing epic battles, however, some do not require attacking at all (note: assassinating can be used in place of attacking in any epic battle). Because of this, there are also large sums of gold awarded to the participants at the end of a successful epic battle, as well as items that give large, permanent stat boosts. Epic battles can last from one minute to twelve hours, depending on the epic battle's difficulty, or the skill of the participants. A list of epic battles and items dropped can be found below. Calydor the Depraved Following a campaign against Calydor, a giant evil Boar-king. This is the easiest series.
- Warbeasts: Warbeasts consists of attacking, and scouting, and is the weakest epic of all. Time Limit: 3hrs
- Cover of Night: This epic consists of scouting, assasinating and stealing requires no soldiers whatsoever. Use sleeping potion to clear part of first stage & keep on hand for scouting & stealing (potion for scouting & stealing part is optional). Time Limit: 4hrs
- Kingdom Assault: This epic involves attacking, scouting, and assasinating. Time Limit: 6hrs
- ====To the Chamber: This epic involves attacking/assasinating guards (Guard co-ordination is mist of confusion) and stealing massive amounts of keys in order to reach Calydor. Time Limit: 9hrs====
- The Depraved: The final epic battle in the Depraved Series, it involves using sleeping potions to make Calydor less alert, scouting his weaknesses, and then finally killing him. No items are dropped from any epics in this series. Time Limit: 12hrs
The "Z'uthmerak of Despair" Series:Edit
Following a campaign to kill a sea monster plauging your kingdom. This is an intermediate level series
- The Awakening: This epic involves scouting, then attacking an angry Z'uthmerak as he attacks you. Time Limit 4hrs.
- The Despair: This epic involves attacking & assasination, but is very long, and takes a moderate amount of force to complete. Time Limit 6hrs.
- The Forgotten Ones: This is a complex epic battle, in which the participants must disable 5 Myrmidons guarding Z'thumerak, each requiring a special process. Time Limit: 6hrs
- Seraphis the Great: Attack/assasinate to conquer this foe (large amounts of health).
- Nerissus the Wanderer: First, distract him with the item 'Bribery Gem' then finish him by assasinating.
- Elsterial the Just: Scout him and find his weakness.
- Celest the Angelic: Steal power gems from her.
- Devictus the Savior: The main part of the epic, he needs to be attacked and assasinated
4. 'The Reckoning: The final battle, in which players must repeatedly assault Z'uthmerak. Once phase 2 is finished, they must then use the Healing Aura' item, and attack. Once phase 3 is complete, players must attack to finish Z'uthmerak. Upon completion of this epic, the 'Hooves of Destruction' are dropped. They offer +700,000 attack bonus. Time Limit: 12hrs
Usaris the Troll KingEdit
In which players fight to exterminate an evil troll emperor names Usaris. It is slighly more advanced than the Z'uthmerak series.
- The abandoned kingdom: Players first must scout unscouted lands, then destroy ranks of trolls. Midway through, the trolls reorganize with shields, which the players must destroy before killing the rest of the trolls Time Limit: 3hrs
- Foreign Territories: Players must scout wester, then eastern, then nothern territories to gain intelligence on the trolls. Time Limit: 4hrs
- Battle Royale: Players must first destroy the castle gate to enter Usaris' lair, but before long, Snokee the troll stands in their way, providing a rather tough distraction. After this, they must continue destroying the gate until Snokee re-emerges with better armor. Aftet defeating her again, they must finish the gate off. Time Limit: 9hrs
- Origins: The first portion of this eb consists of just fighting Usaris. After a decent portion of damage is inflcted to him, he draws his mace to engage the players with. After smashing his mace, players must continue to attack him. Finally, he draws his mace again, this time protected by a magical spell. The item: "Scroll of the Mage's eye" is used to weaken and destroy the spell, leaving ursaris and his mace open for attack. Note: the mace and the spell will regenerate every 5 minutes. The overall health of Usaris the Troll King is roughly 450,000 points. This epic battle will drop the Hyastricidae helmet on completion, offering a +270,000 spy attack and defence bonus. Time Limit: 12hrs
Thorak the DestroyerEdit
In which a stone golem known as 'Thorak' attacks your villages, stripping all the metal away before hiding deep in Sol Mountain.
Evanescence Where troops are sent to investigate the whereabouts of the missing villagers. Includes mainly scout. Time limit: 5 hours *Scout the blue bar till gone. *Steal the red bar till gone. *Assassinate/Attk all the way.
- No Mans Land Troops venture into Sol mountain where tablets hint that something lies beyond. Includes attack, assassinate and use of the item 'Runes of Detection'. Time limit: 8 hours. Scout blue bar at 50% and continue with atk/ass. Save Spy energy when boss gets near 50% Life because all you can do is scout in this phase. Drops Leonine Arm Plate at completion of battle.
- Ambush is where the player's troops gets ambushed by golem hordes and must fight to win. There are five stages to it. Time limit: 9 hours
- Golem Horde is the main bar and is easily killed by attack or assassinate by any player with at least one attack building or guild.
- Stone Golems are weak and can be killed easily with either attack or assassinate by players of around over 300,000 combined stats.
- Ruby Titans are slightly stronger than stone golems, and can be killed with either attack or assassinate by players of around over 500,000 combined stats.
- Diamond Titans are strong and can only be killed with assassinate from stronger players of around over 150,000 spy attack stats.
- +Gems are not neccessary to the completion of the epic battle but are high in reward anyway. Can be killed by stealing by players of around over 200,000 spy attack stats.
4. The Destroyer: Thorak has awakened and he challenges your troops to their destruction. Includes attack, assassinate and use of the items 'Elixir of rage' and 'Elven Shield'. Drops Fire Armor - Time limit: 12 hours
Apheriun of ExileEdit
A floating isle appears, turning nightmare into reality and you decide that it must be destroyed. Apherium the king of this isle controls Evil and turns to face your troops.
- The Haunting A floating isle can be seen in the distance, with ghostly apparitions spawning from its location. Wherever the floating Kingdom appears, nightmares turn into reality. Includes attack, assassinate. Main bar is killed by the item 'Seal of Deflection'. Time limit: 6 hours
- No Quarter With the gateway to the nether plane opened, your forces advance into the nether plane and the unknown which lay beyond. Attack and assassinate with three item phrases. In phase 2, the shield must be attacked with 'Seal of Deflection' to have only half the health remaining. It regens every five minutes. In phase 3, the shield must still be controlled at half but there is also another bar where the clan must find the weak spot with 'Seal of Lightning' and keep it there. Time limit: 12 hours
- City of the Dead Apherium withdraws into the depths of his kingdom. Your forces pursue amidst the unnerving array of tombs and ghostly artifacts. In the darkness, ghastly figures await. Includes attack, assassinate and steal. Time limit: 12 hours
- Figure of Death Apherium chants an unholy incantation. From deep blow, a long forgotten Evil stirs. Dread fills your heart, as the scent of death fills the air. This must be stopped. Time limit: 12 hours
Hawthorn the WretchedEdit
Moutos the MalevolentEdit
- The Barren Orchard: A peaceful farming territory lies in ruin, its fruit orchards set aflame by a mysterious arsonist. Send scouts to determine who or what is behind the devastation.
- Terrain Travails: